Deptford Foundry is a mixed-use development by Anthology London. It’s set on the site of an old metal foundry, which was built in the 1800s. Due for completion in May 2019, the development will offer more than 300 homes – a mix of private and social housing apartments – and it welcomed its first residents at the end of 2018. Deptford Foundry is in the middle of south-east London’s lively Deptford district, close to Deptford and New Cross stations and offering easy access to Greenwich.
Located in Deptford, SE8 (South East London - Zone 2)
- Availability across a number of buildings in the development
- One bedroom units starting from £500,000
- Three bedroom units starting from £650,000
- 520 sqft – 1,141 sqft
- 8 minutes’ walk to New Cross Station and 11 minutes’ walk to Deptford Station
- Central London in 25 minutes and Canary Wharf in 15 minutes
- Completion estimated to be Q4 2018 – Q4 2019
- Fantastic views to the City of London and Canary Wharf
- Fantastic mixed use development with residential and London’s largest affordable studio spaces for artists, crafters etc.
- Landscaped gardens throughout the development
Floor Plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wS0kJ08ovxtKWTG9Kn7DHg2cmw2AcQlJ/view?usp=sharing
Fact Sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZhHoSqQ-LokSpoFkt0tTDBWKJ4y9A1h1/view?usp=sharing
Price List: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TU4JyTZ50qBExSmB8P3DKBeQny1A_h5w/view?usp=sharing
Deptford Foundry - Deptford, SE8
Please contact property consultant for more informationa and subsequent purchase arragement. Price quoted here are for reference only.
Great Wall International Property Agency reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Any change binds you as soon as you access the Website. We therefore strongly recommend checking the Terms on a regular basis.